Do you have protection in place for your family or loved ones? Your family needs the guarantee of a comfortable financial future in the event that something should happen to you. A good life insurance policy can help you meet that goal and address specific needs that your family will have in the future. Life insurance rates are at an all time low–your peace of mind can be achieved for as little as $1 per day!
Here are a few examples of how a life insurance policy can protect your family:
- Life insurance will replace your lost income in the event that it goes away in the future.
- It can pay off your mortgage and provide your family with a debt-free home.
- Credit card and other consumer debts can be liquidated with life insurance benefits.
- An adequate life insurance policy will fund a quality education for your children.
- Final expenses can be paid from your life insurance proceeds, preventing the need for your spouse and/or children to have to deal with them at the worst possible time.
How much life insurance do I need?
Many financial experts recommend between 10-20 times your annual income. Every time a significant life event occurs (you get a raise, have a child, buy a house, etc.) you need to make sure that you have enough insurance to cover it. Do you have enough? We can assist you with additional policies that will help you achieve your life insurance goals.
How much does life insurance cost?
It varies for each individual. Some policies are fairly inexpensive. For example, a 40 year old healthy, non-smoking male should expect to pay $19/month for $500,000 of Term Life Coverage. For less than $1/day, he can enable his family to continue their current lifestyle when and if he’s no longer around.
Do you need Life Insurance? Do you need to purchase additional coverage?
Call us today for a free personalized life insurance quote. We’ll help you navigate though the different types of life insurance and shop your plans with top carriers.
Life Insurance Basics
Life Insurance Glossary
Permanent Life Insurance
Term Life Insurance